From WikiLove - The Encyclopedia of Love
For love, it varies in different forms, one may find passionately attached to non-human or living things like that of an artificial video game. Basically, it is an escape for people to have fun and even bond together, but for some, its not just an amusement or recreation when they are playing but rather they put themselves in a world of make believe and therefore it takes on roles as if they were in an actual adventure.
More often, individuals pay more attention to the game than to the real life, since video games are diverse, to such extent people may tend to forget the depression, pain, grief that they experienced and even the real life. Thus, video games serves as mitigating burdensome feelings or creates gap in a relationship by reason of wanting an attention, most especially in a Boyfriend and Girlfriend relationship.
- Assassin`s Creed Brotherhood - Love scene
- Lana Del Rey – Video Games
My personal life is the same.
At the end of the day, this is just a job.
I love what I do, and it's a great job.
But it's like my alter ego.
There's Chris Brown the singer.
And there's Christopher Brown,
the down-home Tappahannock boy that plays
video games and basketball and hangs out.
So, I'm always around video games
but I've always been interested
in them from a visual perspective,
with the graphic design and that whole thing.
I don't know if that comes from my love
of photography or what but that's always
what's held my interest about them.
- 7 health benefits of playing video games The Week
- Why Do People Love To Draw Dicks in Games? An Investigative Report. "There was a stupendous prize inside that would take players, working in unison, ages to unlock. Presumably to alleviate boredom, Curiosity gamers tried to make their mark, by chipping out the shape of some letters or a simple picture."
- Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love Premium Edition
Description: Sakura Wars is part of a long running series that, from what I have recently learned, was pretty prominent on the dreamcast and on into the PS2 era due to hybridizing dating sim elements (relationship building, player choosing responses to text prompts similar to KOTOR, and rewards/detriments for not building some kind of relationship with the other players) with solid srpg gameplay.
- I Love Video Games Refrigerator Magnet
Description: Round Magnet with a heart shaped for video games